frolic

August 15, 2011

The Help

Well, since I didn't have a baby last week, my sis in law encouraged me to go see (and eat a huge tub of popcorn, which I refrained from) The Help to pass the time.
The Help

So I did.

Saturday morning I sent the kiddo off with her MeMe for an outdoor family birthday party.  I just didn't want to sit out in the heat for a couple of hours.  Hate me if you will.  I'm ok with my decision.  Kiddo had a great time.

So, Mom and I headed out to grab a few last minute baby things and eat at our favorite place to eat, ChikFilA.  Amen.

When we to the theater's first showing of the day at 12:45.  IT WAS PACKED.  It was so sweet to see all these little older ladies coming with their daughters and friends. It was like a big ole party.  I went to potty and Mom found us pretty good seats in the back, but in the middle.

We laughed and we cried.  I do NOT recommend seeing this movie while pregnant.  Made me boohoo even more.

It was such a good story and really followed the book.  If you have not read it, I recommend it.  Then, go see the movie.

I was afraid I might be too busy watching for people I knew and not 'see' all the movie.  I really tried not to.  Although I did see 2 people I knew, which was kind of cool.

All in all, it was a great movie!  I'm glad I got to see it before it came out on DVD.  Thanks Holly!!!
Post a Comment