frolic

August 11, 2011

37 weeks

Although it's possible I might be having this baby girl today, I'm still going to post this just so I can keep up with it.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a stalk of Swiss chard.  Where do they get this stuff from?  According to ultrasound on Monday, she estimated to weigh 7 pounds and 2 ounces.

babycenter.com

 Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 39 lbs.

Gender: It's still a GIRL!!  She has a name now.  Her initials will be EAH.

Movement: All the time, although she has no more room to move around in.

Sleep:  Sleep, what's that?   

What I miss: Normal things.  Winter. Bending over.  My energy.

Cravings:  Nothing special this week. 

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT. That hasn't changed in months.  I'm literally melting these days.

Best Moment this week:  Possibility of birth today! Although it somewhat freaks me out since I was sooo thinking it would be next week.  And it still might?

I had my first kiddo at 37 weeks to the day.  We shall see what today holds!
Post a Comment