frolic

August 4, 2011

36 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a crenshaw melon.
www.babycenter.com

 Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 38 something lbs.

Gender: It's still a GIRL!!  She has a name now.  But, we are choosing to keep it to ourselves at this point.  Her initials will be EAH.

Movement:  My child is most active at night.  She also keeps her foot stuck in my ribs on my right side.

Sleep:  Sleep, what's that?  I get up every 2-3 hours every night. I should be well prepared for what's to come in the next few months. 

What I miss: Normal things.  Winter.

Cravings:  Nothing special this week. 

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT. That hasn't changed in months.  I'm literally melting these days.

Best Moment this week:  Watching the kiddo help me open presents at my shower this past weekend.  And seeing her get all her Big Sister presents.

I went yesterday for my weekly NST.  Everything was fine and we will repeat again at the end of next week.

I go back to the Dr. on Monday for an ultrasound to check baby's weight (or estimate it anyway) so we can see where she is.  I can't wait.  I can smell the finish line even though it feels like time is standing still.

Post a Comment