frolic

July 30, 2011

Elections

I don't normally do this type of thing but a friend of mine works for the MS Department of Agriculture.  We've had the same great Ag Commissioner for a long time but he's not running again.  My friend has worked there for about 6 or 7 years.  I've asked her who she thinks I should vote for in order to help her keep her job, which is the ultimate goal.  I know how political jobs work (one reason I left my last job) and you are at the mercy of the politician and that's usually not a good thing.

So, if you plan to go to the polls this Tuesday, Aug. 2nd, please consider voting for Republican Cindy Hyde-Smith for Ag Commissioner. 

You can visit her website for more info on her: http://www.cindyhydesmith.com/.

I thank you and so does my friend who will hopefully still be employed in November!
Post a Comment