frolic

July 21, 2011

34 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of an average cantaloupe.

www.babycenter.com

 Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 30 something lbs. Since I haven't been to the clinic lately, I don't know.  I use their scale to calculate, not mine.

Gender: It's still a GIRL!!

Movement:  My child is constantly moving, for which I am glad.  But I have to sit straight up or laid back since she's always got a foot in my ribs.  I guess I should just have better posture. 

Sleep:  Sleep, what's that?  Oh, that thing my hubby gets to do WAY more often than I do.

What I miss: Bending over just to pick up the laundry out of the dryer. You never realize just how much you bend over just cleaning house.

Cravings:  Crunch and Munch.  Thanks to the neighbors who had some at a birthday party.  Now it's all I think about.

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT. The heartburn has not been as bad since I pretty much quit drinking carbonated drinks.  I have just been more uncomfortable this week than I have any other week.

Best Moment this week:  Having brunch with some super great friends and
getting my diaper stash started.  I'm one lucky gal to have such great friends.
 
Monday's tests were fine, if you read the update on Tuesday.  I don't plan to go back for another until after my regular visit with my Dr. next Wednesday.
 
Hopefully, cousin Avery will make her appearance sometime soon!


Post a Comment