frolic

July 14, 2011

33 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a heft of a pineapple.
www.ivillage.com

 Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 32 lbs.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!

Movement:  My child is constantly moving.  Even the nurses made comments about how active she is!

Sleep:  My body is getting me ready for baby.  I don't sleep much at all.  Couldn't even get a good nap at the hospital because those beds are uncomfortable.

What I miss: Bending over, sitting Indian style, painting my toenails, the usual.

Cravings:  Watermelon.  I cannot get enough of it.  And not just in small doses!

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT.  Heartburn has started in full effect this week.  No more carbonated drinks for me.  I even get it in the middle of the night after drinking water.

Best Moment this week: Although sitting at the hospital for multiple hours was super boring, I did get to hear baby's heartbeat for long periods of time.  Sweet.

This past week was probably the roughest I've had yet.  Only because of the non 'stress' tests that were sort of stressful.  I still have to go have another one early next week, even though my Dr. will be out of town.

Went back this morning for my non-stress test.  Was only there for about 30 minutes.  WAY better.  The weird thing was that my pressures were LOW today.  Like lower than they have ever been.  Not sure why but I'll take it!  He said I didn't have to wait on my lab results, they will just call me if there is a problem.  I get to go back one day next week for another NST, even though he's out of town.  Yippee.

Post a Comment