frolic

June 6, 2011

Monday

Ok, here's the deal.

We weren't ready for another kid.  God thought different so we got pregnant.  Then, I guess He thought better about it and we lost the baby early on.  Then, when WE decided we were ready, HE made us wait 8 months just to make sure.

WE didn't plan to have an August baby.  HE did.

So please please please when you ask my due date and I tell you Sept. 1, don't give me the whole "Wow!" or "Bless your heart" or "You have the HOT part of the summer to get through."

I KNOW THIS.  I HEAR IT DAILY.  It's gotten old.

Sorry, I just needed to get that off my HOT chest.  We are super glad to be blessed with a healthy (yet unnamed, that's a whole other post) baby girl.  We can't wait to meet her.  Whether it be 110 degrees outside or 30 degrees.

Oh, and while I'm at it, the past 3 weeks at church someone different has told me that they didn't know I was pregnant.  WHAT?  Did you just think I gained 20 pounds for fun?

I'm hot and hormonal and it's Monday.  There will be way more exciting things posted later this week.  I promise.
Post a Comment