frolic

June 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Well, today is mine and the hubby's 9th wedding anniversary.  Considering that we dated for 6 years before that, we've been together for half of our lives.





It's been a bumpy ride so far but definitely worth every minute.  I can't believe, in just a few short weeks, that we will become a family of 4.

Whoever says marriage is easy is a nut!  It's hard work but worth it.  When I said 'I do' 9 years ago, I meant it. Til death do us part.  Hopefully not anytime soon.  But those vows are sacred to me.

Thank you for all you do for your family.  We hate that you have to work so much and such crazy hours but we sure do love hanging out with you when you are home!

I love you and can't wait to spend the next 50 years together.  Lord willing!
Post a Comment