frolic

June 3, 2011

Date Night

Even though we are broker than broke right now, the hubby and I are going on a long awaited DATE NIGHT tonight.

We had one a few weeks ago but it consisted of grilling out and watching movies at home.  While we had a great time and there is nothing wrong with that, this Mama is ready to get out of the house with her homebody hubby.

We aren't even sure what we are going to do but I am sure it will be fun.  It's rare that we do anything with just the 2 of us.  And since there are about to be 4 of us, we decided to take advantage of his off time and celebrate our anniversary early and just have some us time baby 2 gets here.

Thanks to my wonderful parents for keeping my kiddo.  She's been begging to spend the night out there since she didn't get to when I was out of town.  They spoil her rotten and it gives my Dad some good exercise!
Post a Comment