frolic

June 16, 2011

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a butternut squash.
http://www.magicgardenseeds.com/CUC09

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 26 lbs.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!

Movement:  Some days she's more active than others. On those not as active days, I am more aware because it makes me nervous.

Sleep:  I get up at least twice a night to go potty. 

What I miss:  Bending over to pick things up.

Cravings:  Mostly anything with peanut butter. Nothing in particular.

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT. Luckily, the heartburn I thought was showing up was just a false alarm. I'll probably pay for that statement next week.

Best Moment this week:  Buying new stuff for baby.  I bought an outfit on clearance the other day (yeah, cause I'm cheap like that) and some diapers and wipes.

Well, the hubby went back to work Tuesday night after a long month of unemployment.  It has been fun and we've gotten some things accomplished.  I've been spoiled having a sitter when needed (at home instead of mom's or MIL's).  It was kind of nice to see what people whose husbands work normal schedules lives are like. Thank you hubby for all you did while at home.

Nothing else special to report this week. I never heard anything about my glucose test so I assume that's good news.  I go back to the Dr. next week for a regular check up so we'll hear the heartbeat and not sure what else.  Just hearing the heartbeat is enough for me.
Post a Comment