frolic

June 9, 2011

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks: WOW 3rd trimester!  Where has the time gone?

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a Chinese cabbage.  According to ultrasound, she weighs about 2 and a half pounds. 
http://thegoodfoodcollective.com
 Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 lbs. I really should stop posting this.

Gender: Still a GIRL!!

Movement: I love feeling her kick me all the time now.  Except when I'm trying to sleep.  She is constantly doing flips in my belly. I am pretty certain she is either going to be a World Cup soccer player or a championship boxer!

Sleep: It escapes me more and more each night.  I try to go to bed early every night (especially since most of the prime time shows are reruns!) but it never seems to help. I get up quite a few times a night.

What I miss: Being able to sit Indian style.  This kiddo is LOW.

Cravings: Nothing special this week either.  Apparently, I just like to eat.

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT.  This summer weather is ridiculous.  It's almost too hot for the pool already.  We could use some rain and cool it off, now that the flooding is over.  Oh, and all you people wishing and hoping for summer when we were having cooler temps a few weeks ago, I curse you. I hope you are happy.  (And you know who you are!)

Best Moment last week: Seeing baby girl on the ultrasound yesterday.  Still an awesome sight to see and hear.  Everything is right on schedule.

I had a great Dr.'s appointment yesterday.  My blood pressure was great (130/72) and my weight, well, that's another story.  My sweet Dr. never says anything about that though.  Bless him.  He said everything seems to be well on track and baby is measuring within a few days of my due date.  I took my glucose test and will find out today if I passed or failed.  No news is good news.

I go back in 2 weeks for another check up.
Post a Comment