frolic

June 2, 2011

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a cauliflower.
http://www.bigoven.com/uploads/Cauliflower.jpg

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 lbs.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!

Movement: My stomach is constantly moving.  Middle of the night, around 10:30 am, lunch, afternoon.  She's pretty active at night too which is cool because big sister likes to feel her kick.

Sleep:  I am starting to get less and less sleep. I just can't seem to get comfortable and I still get up at least twice a night to go potty.

What I miss: Having the energy I used to.  I wish I could nap every day but that never happens.

Cravings:  Nothing special this week.

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT.  The heartburn I was feeling coming on has stayed away so far.  I think it's because I drink like 10 glasses of water everyday.  Or it seems like that much.

Best Moment this week:  Watching my stomach move under my shirt while I'm at my desk working during the day.  Or at home at night.

Nothing special to report this week.  Next Wed. is the wonderful glucose test.  I will be so hungry when it's over that I might eat my arm.  Note to self: take snacks.
Post a Comment