frolic

May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Just wanted to send a shout out to all the Mom's, mom's to be, etc!

http://dailycontributor.com
I say it all the time, now that I'm older.  I have NO clue how my parents, namely my MOTHER, did it while I was growing up.  Soccer and softball and baseball had them running all over the South.  And both my parents worked full-time too.  The older I get, the more I realize how lucky I am!

So first off to my Mama!  I love you and THANK YOU!  You are such a trooper and my kiddo sure loves you. 
That's my cute nephew Whitt with Nana.
Now, to my mother in law.  I'm glad to say we have a pretty good relationship.  I'm lucky in that most people don't have that with their MIL.  MeMe has been through a lot this year and we hope she's on the mend.  We love you!
MeMe with most of her Grands
So Happy Mother's Day to all out there.  I am so honored to say I'm a mother to an amazing, yet sometimes challenging, 4 year old.  She pushes me to the limit and then melts my heart, all in 2 seconds!  But I wouldn't change it for the world.  And I'm still having a hard time realizing that next year, I will be a MOTHER OF TWO!  Wow. 

I hope you all enjoy the wonderful gifts you get for Mother's Day.  I'm just hoping I get something. If it weren't for my kiddo's teacher, I wouldn't get squat.  One day...


Post a Comment