frolic

May 19, 2011

25 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a rutabaga. Ick.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 lbs.Maybe more, maybe less. I rely on the Dr.'s scales, not mine. ha!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!

Movement:  Starting to pick up a bit more every day.

Sleep:  It happens when it happens.  And not often enough.

What I miss:  My independence.  I can't pick up heavy things for myself and I'm not good at asking for help when it's something easy like lifting.  I'm working on it.

Cravings:  Rice Krispie treats. Cherry Icee's.  Why can't this be the fruit I used to crave??

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT.

Best Moment this week: Watching my hubby and kiddo interact like they never have before.  We like Daddy being home so much but we miss his paycheck.  It's a trade off.
Post a Comment