frolic

May 13, 2011

24 Weeks

For some reason Blogger was having trouble and deleted my post. I can't remember what all it said so I am going to try again.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is about the size of an ear of corn.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 lbs.Maybe more, maybe less. I rely on the Dr.'s scales, not mine. ha!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!

Movement:  Starting to pick up a bit more every day.

Sleep:  Apparently I'm sleeping pretty good since the hubby has now moved to the guest room/nursery due to my loud snoring.  Sorry honey.

What I miss:  I had written something important here and can't remember what now.  I guess it wasn't all that important after all.  I'm starting to miss my ankles.  They are slowly becoming non-existent.

Cravings:  Rice Krispie treats.  Wow.

Symptoms:  Tired and HOT.

Best Moment this week:  Not baby related but enjoyed seeing my 4 year old in her year end school program.  Hard to believe she will be 'graduating' next year. Oh my!


Ok, I think I had other profound things I said in this post but can't remember and since it's lost in cyberspace, I guess this will have to do. No one cares anyway, it's just for journaling purposes so my pregnant brain will remember things.

Post a Comment