frolic

April 28, 2011

22 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks


Size of baby: Baby is about the length of a spaghetti squash and is almost 1 pound

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!

Movement: I'm feeling a little bit more but still not as much as I would like.  But at least I can tell they are getting a little stronger.

Sleep:  Still the same.  Getting up a few times a night to potty.  I never get enough sleep.  Maybe in 18 years.

What I miss: On days we have nice weather, I really miss my running.  So I listen to my running playlist while I'm working.  Will have to do for now.

Cravings: Still a lot of fruit.  Still Double Bubble.  Still Cherry Icee's. Had a weird want for rotel this week.

Symptoms: Still just still tired all the time. Starting to feel more large and in charge!  Wore a shirt earlier this week that must have been too small because I got lots of comments on how I actually look pregnant. I thought I've looked pregnant for a while. Guess I was wrong?

Best Moment this week: Wish I could say it was that we picked a name but who am I kidding?  That won't happen for a while.  So I'll have to go with watching my sweet 4-year old kissing my big ole belly and always wanting to 'see baby sister.'


I go back in 1 week for another appointment and an ultrasound. I cannot wait to see pictures of a sweet baby girl!


Post a Comment