frolic

April 14, 2011

20 Weeks - HALFWAY!

I'm 20 weeks today! I can't believe I'm halfway there!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is about the length of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8/9 lbs? Will know for sure next week

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Movement: Not as much as I would like at this point and I'm kind of wondering if my placenta is up front and 'blocking' it.  We'll see. 
Sleep:  Still the same.  Getting up a few times a night to potty.
What I miss: Besides sleep, I actually miss running. I NEVER thought I would say that.  But I was really into it and I miss it.  There is nothing better than a 4 mile run outside with my praise and worship music blaring.  Ok, and a little Aerosmith and David Cook and Daughtry and yes even Adam Lambert.  Sounds like an American Idol playlist...
Cravings: Can't seem to find the Super Bubble very often but this week there was nothing really out of the ordinary.  I just like to eat.
Symptoms: Still just still tired all the time. Exhausted this week.  Too much going on.
Best Moment this week: Watching kiddo tell baby sister she loves her.  She is sooo sweet but I'm doubting that will last.

We did get to practice Friday night as a mom of 2.  Kiddo and I babysat for my best friend.  He daughter is almost 9 months old and a DOLL.  Such a good and happy baby.  Kiddo played with her for an hour and I just sat and watched!  She was soo helpful.  Makes me really glad we waited so long to have #2.  I don't know how people with 2 small ones survive.

No Dr. appt this week or last.  With all that's going on in my life these past 2 weeks, Dr. said it was ok if we went 3 weeks between appointments.  I go back on Wed. for a check up.  I'm sooo ready to hear that sweet heart beat again.

And no, no name.  I promise to have one before she's born.  But that's all I promise!
Post a Comment