frolic

April 7, 2011

19 Weeks

I'm 19 weeks today!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an heirloom tomato (is that different from a regular one?).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs

Gender: It's a GIRL!!! No name.
Movement: Still mostly just flutters but they are getting more frequent, or at least I feel more frequently. 
Sleep:  Still the same.  Getting up a few times a night to potty.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back or my stomach.  Or sleeping without snoring my hubby will tell you.
Cravings: Super Bubble gum.  I chain chew it.  Still cannot get enough of it. Donations accepted.
Symptoms: Still just still tired all the time.
Best Moment this week: Putting the bedding on the crib.  That's all we've done.  I cleaned it and put it all up.  And put some blankets in the dresser.  All so I could clean out some closet space.

Nothing big happening this week.  Baby #2 had her first plane ride to Orlando and back.  Kiddo #1 has never even done that!  I'll do it all over again in May as well.  Too bad we can't stay and go to Disney for a few days...
Post a Comment