frolic

March 10, 2011

Weekend at the Dude!

Well, last weekend the weather was not so friendly to us.  But we had a great time anyway.

Kiddo got to attend her first MSU basketball game.  She actually did pretty good up until about 10 minutes to go in the game.  Of course, it was when the game got really interesting.  She watched Bully like a hawk the entire time and always wanted to know where he was.  She said she wanted to go see him.  I knew she would freak out the closer we got so I convinced her that he would be at the baseball game the next day. 

Bad Mama, I know.

And the frisbee catching dogs were the halftime entertainment.  If you are an MSU fan, you know what I am talking about.  They are fun to watch!

Here are a few pics from the COLD baseball game on Sunday. She wouldn't let me take any other pics of her during the weekend!

Most of the pics she took herself.  That entertained her for about half an inning.

We missed you Julie!!!!!!!!














Post a Comment