frolic

March 28, 2011

Initiator

You know, sometimes it gets old being the initiator.  Why can't someone else plan something for a change?

My poor sis in law always seems to catch it.  Everyone thinks she the planner for everything.  And, she's not yet learned the power of no.  I'm working on that too.

So next time someone says, "Call me and let's do lunch."  I'm going to reply with, "Why don't you call me?" 

Or maybe I'll just say ok and let it go knowing that nothing will ever become of it.

And I know there are about 3 of you reading this thinking I'm talking about you since our lunch plans never seem to work out, but I'm not.  I'm talking in general.

Just because I'm organized doesn't mean I should be responsible for everything.

Thanks for letting me rant about that!
Post a Comment