frolic

March 31, 2011

18 Weeks

I'm 18 weeks today!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a bell pepper.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs, Wow a 3 pound jump in 2 weeks. Yikes.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! 100% sure now.
Movement: Every now and again I feel a flutter.  I can kind of tell when she's rolling over too.
Soon enough, she will be kicking my ribs all day and night.
Sleep: I want to sleep all the time.  I want continuous sleep. I'm tired of having to get up 2-3 times a night to go potty.  Comes with the territory though.
What I miss: Being able to lift things without asking for help!
Cravings: Super Bubble gum.  I chain chew it.  Cannot get enough of it. Donations accepted.
Symptoms: Still just still tired all the time.
Best Moment this week: Finding out what we already knew, girl!!  What I thought from the beginning.

So I took the kiddo with me to my Dr. appt. yesterday.  She could have cared less about seeing pictures of baby sister.  She was more intrigued by some light in the room.  She mostly behaved ok.  She got excited once I told her my Dr. was married to her Dr.  It was priceless to see the look on her face!

I don't go back for 3 weeks this time.  Since everything has been going so well, he wanted to push it back a week and I've got a lot of stuff coming up in the next few weeks so I agreed.  We didn't take my BP today which I'm kind of glad about since I am sure kiddo made it higher than normal.  I weighed myself since we weren't going to do that either! ha!  Should have skipped that too!
Post a Comment