frolic

February 8, 2011

The Wizard of Oz

Sunday, the kiddo and I went to the hubby's alma mater to see their production of the Wizard of Oz. Surprisingly enough, my kiddo has never seen the movie.  I wasn't sure how she would handle the almost 3 hour production.

I was surprised!  She was no angel but wasn't terrible.  She really seemed to enjoy it.  She kept forgetting Dorothy's name but she really wanted to see Toto.  She cried crocodile tears at the end because they closed the curtain on Dorothy!

Luckily, we got to meet her after it was over. Of course, the kiddo didn't want to talk to her then!

I asked her when we got in the car why she didn't talk to her. She said she only wanted to see her puppy!

Then, as we drove down the road she told me that one day she wanted to be up on that stage!

There is no doubt in my mind that one day she will be performing the fine arts. She's already got the dramatics for it!
Post a Comment