frolic

February 20, 2011

Mamma Mia!

Tuesday night, my Mom and I went to see Mamma Mia!  We had the BEST time.  It is easily in my top 5 now.  I've seen the movie but seeing it LIVE is so much better.  The cast really seemed like they had a great time!  They even came back out at the end and sang Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, and one other.  Even the guys dressed up.  It was so much fun.  I did almost fall asleep toward the end where it gets really slow but found some candy in my purse to get some sugar in my blood! ha!  We got home late but it was so worth it. 

And now, I can't stop singing a few songs.  I even downloaded 3 from the Mamma Mia soundtrack on iTunes Wed.!

Enjoy the clip promoting the show.  The actors were great!
If you have not seen it, I encourage you to at least watch the movie.  Both shows here were sold out!

Post a Comment