frolic

February 17, 2011

12

Today marks 12 weeks for kiddo #2.  I had a Dr. appt yesterday and everything looked great   Blood pressure was normal and so far I've gained 2 pounds, which is not terrible because I have room to spare.  My Dr. wanted to see if he could hear the heartbeat on the Doppler instead of doing an ultrasound.  We got to hear it and it was very strong.  He said, "I don't want to jinx anything but hearing the heartbeat on the Doppler at 12 weeks is pretty much a slam dunk."

I'll take it. 

Now, if I could just get some sleep.  That's the only issue I have.  I can't sleep longer than 3-4 hours without having to get up to go potty.  It's frustrating and I'm flat out tired.  But, it's all for a good cause, right?

I still can't believe it's already been 12 weeks.  Wow.
Post a Comment