frolic

January 2, 2011

Sayings from the Kiddo

The past 2 weeks at the kiddo's 'school' they have not done 'work.'   They normally are doing the ABEKA program but with the holidays they have lots of kids out so they suspend it for 2 weeks or so.

Every day when I pick her up, I ask her what she did at school that day.  I usually get a "Nothing" or a "I don't know." 

I know what you are thinking.  AND YES, I already get those answers and she's not even 4.

One day last week when I picked her up from school, as we were walking out the door, I asked what she did that day.

I kid you not.  This was her response.

"Um, today we didn't learn anything.  You know, some days we learn stuff and some days we don't."

That's ALWAYS how I felt about school!

And I will have to say, she learns A LOT!  She randomly surprises us with new things she's learned.  She just doesn't like to let on that she knows something new!

Sneaky gal.
Post a Comment