frolic

January 30, 2011

I'm Still Here

I had a few people asking me over the weekend if I was ok because I hadn't updated the blog.  I am good.  I had some bleeding last week and ended up getting to see our sweet baby twice!  Hearing that heartbeat is such a a sweet sweet sound.  My Dr. thinks everything is ok and I go back Wed. to check again.  I'm very blessed to have 2 awesome physicians, my earthly one and my Heavenly one.

I also had a sweet little lady at church apologize to me today.  She had no idea what all had happened with us over the past year and she kept asking me every week when I was going to have a baby.  She asked for my forgiveness for the way she spoke, even though she knew I had forgiven her as soon as she said it.  And I told her that. 

But what I hope is that she, and others, will learn to speak carefully.  You NEVER know what someone is or has been going through.  This has not been an easy road for us, and it's not over.  But in the words on my friend, Angie Smith, my God is the same today as He was yesterday.  She spoke those words at her darkest hour, when she had just found out that her unborn daughter was not expected to live.  She was courageous.  She was heartbroken.  She is a very gifted writer and I'm enjoying her book.

Sorry I've been super busy this past week and didn't have time to post anything.  I'll try and do better but no promises!

Have a great week!
Post a Comment