frolic

January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to each and every one of you!



As far as resolutions, I don't really make any.  I always say I will eat better and exercise more and here lately, I've done that.  So I will continue.

I have goals, etc. but not necessarily resolutions. 

I still want to run some races and have committed to at least attempting my first 10K January 15th.  Slightly nervous but I have NO expectations.  NONE.  I will run (any maybe walk) until I finish.  That's all I want to do. Finish.

As far as 2011 is concerned, there are big things planned.  The past year was slightly rough for me and the past few years have been rough for me and my friends.  So here's to hoping 2011 brings lots of great things!

Bring it on 2011.  I'm ready for ya!

Oh, and GO DAWGS!  Beat Michigan!
Post a Comment