frolic

January 22, 2011

The Birthday Party

Kiddo's 4th birthday party was this morning.  I'm tired.  Everyone at my house is sacked out (hubby and dogs included).  Why am I not?  I must blog.  

We had a great time at our un-themed birthday party.  The kids played and played and them got a cupcake, chips, a drink, and a goody bag.  What else could you want?  And I am hoping most of those kids are all sacked out this afternoon as well.

Here is what we did with our Friday night.  We picked out cupcakes at Kroger and got stuff for our goody bags.  I put them together in about 15 minutes.  Who needs to stress about this stuff?

Final product:

Nothing fancy, but who cares?  It has candy and Silly Bands in there!

And this girl had one heck of an almost month long birthday celebration.  Worth every penny we spent.


Here is the loot we collected for a local children's hospital.


Thanks to everyone!
Post a Comment