frolic

December 28, 2010

Hair

I love my hair, on most days.  I've never colored it.  Never highlighted it.  Only permed it once.  Learned my lesson.  I get regular haircuts (trims) every 6-8 weeks.  I usually get a real haircut (chop off 4-5 inches) about every 4 or 5 years.

Right now, my hair is probably the longest it's ever been, or close to it.  I am loving it.

Except for one thing.

It seems like the longer it gets, the greasier it gets.  Gross right?  Oily, greasy, funky.

Any suggestions? 

I was every single day.  Mostly in the mornings.  Shampoo and conditioner.  And I blow dry it almost every day as well.  And no, I don't stink my fingers in my hair all day!

I have used all the normal brands like Pantene, Suave, Herbal Essence, Aussie, etc.  I've even started to use Head and Shoulders to see if that helps any.  Nothing yet.

I don't want to chop off my hair just because it's greasy.  But I can't stand it.  I will cut it one day and donate it, I'm just not there yet.

So short of buying the expensive shampoos, any other suggestions???
Post a Comment