frolic

November 11, 2010

TV Shows

Day 11 - Favorite tv shows

Wow, my hubby will concur with this.

I watch WAY too many shows.

Here's my weekly schedule.  And no, I don't watch them all live.  I have a DVR that I LOVE!

My TV

My DVR records The Ellen Show everyday.  I try to watch some of it while I put my makeup on in the mornings.  Hubby doesn't understand what I find so funny.

Sunday starts it off with a little Undercover Boss and Brothers and Sisters.  Between these 2, I cry just about every Sunday night.  I think every boss in corporate America should go through the Undercover Boss process.  Brings out the good, the bad, and the ugly.  And then can be fixed or improved upon!  And Brothers and Sisters is one of the best shows I have ever seen.  It's so real and you can easily relate to the characters.  Although, I didn't like that they skipped like a year from last season's finale to this season's opening.  I was a little confused!

Every Monday, I like to watch Dancing with the Stars, if it's in season and it's a good season.  I don't much care for this season but I'm pulling for Kurt Woerner because I like him and his message. 

Tuesday nights are Biggest Loser nights.  Even the kiddo likes to watch this one.  This season is extra special because a guy from my home state is doing very well and we hear he makes it very far!!

Wednesday nights used to really be nothing, but this season they changed Survivor to Wednesday and I could not be more excited.  My Thursdays were pretty booked.

Which brings me to Thursdays.  I love them.  Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows I have ever watched.  Yes, there are some parts of it I don't agree with but the storyline always keeps you guessing.  I love to watch it live but most of the time that doesn't happen, so I watch it and FF through all the commercials.

And out of Grey's came Private Practice.  Great storyline and characters on that one as well.  I don't like that they all end up dating another cast person at some point during every season, but the storyline is worth it.

Then the weekends are all for catching up on the DVR.  Ok, there are some football games on there as well.  Some I can't bear myself to watch but won't delete just yet.

When it's not sweeps time and everything is reruns, I like to watch The Duggars on TLC.  And maybe a little Hoarding or Hoarders, there are many different versions of the same show.  They scare me and fascinate me all at the same time.  Yes, Duggars and hoarders.

Oh, and let's not forget the shows not on right now.  Like American Idol! Although I will say that I liked it much better with just Paula, Randy and Simon.  We'll see how the next season goes!  Yes, I say I don't watch the Bachelor or the Bachlorette but I lie.  I watch so I can read what Lincee has to say about it!

And yes, there is some occasional trash TV, also known as MTV.  I like 16 and Pregnant even though it's a train wreck, I can't look away.  And the Real World.  Girl from MS on last season.  WOW is all I have to say.  MSU girl too...  And, the Real World/Road Rules Challenges that are always on are nice to watch when nothing else is on.

While I love my TV shows, the TV at my house is usually on PBS or Sprout.  Yes, I know the words to the theme songs of Thomas the Train and Caillou.  But we are getting over Dora, thank goodness!


Man, now that it's in print, that's um, a lot.  I gotta run.  Got too many shows on the DVR to go watch!
Post a Comment