frolic

November 15, 2010

Shutterfly’s Holiday Card Promotion

The other day, I was talking with my cousin who I don't see often enough.  She said that she couldn't wait to get everyone's Christmas cards because she's not on Facebook or Twitter or anything like that.

I LOVE Christmas cards.  I love getting them.  I love sending them.  I love seeing all the different ones.  Before I had my kiddo, I always sent the boring old regular cards.  Where's the fun in that?


Then, I found Shutterfly.  All I had to do was upload some pictures and pick which card I wanted.  DONE.  It was so easy.  I was hooked.

I made the mistake of buying some birth announcements that come with 'some assembly required.'  Who does that?  Oh right, me.  Took me more time to tape the pictures on and tie the ribbon that it did for the mail to deliver them.

Needless to say, Shutterfly has saved me some time!  I like to have my Christmas cards done early so we plan to have family pictures taken in like October.  A certain new cousin named Chloe decided she would help me learn that everything doesn't have to be done on such a long time frame.  Our pictures were scheduled on the day she was born and new Grandmother is our photographer.  Needless to say, she's a week old and we've not rescheduled yet.  That's ok.  I'm not in a rush.  Not yet anyway.  Chloe is way more important.

Another great thing at Shutterfly is the calendars and gifts.  Last Christmas, I made a photo book for the Grandparents.  They looked so good!  I was very pleased!  And my sis in law does a super cute calendar every year for all of us.

For a sneak peek of what I am thinking about doing for this year's card, go here or here.

Want to get 50 FREE cards?  I DO!  I usually order 100 so this will cut my cost in half! Thanks Shutterfly!
Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Post a Comment