frolic

November 25, 2010

Music Shuffle and Happy Turkey Day

Day 25 - Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

1)  White Christmas by Aaron Neville.  I'm almost ashamed to admit that.

2)  The Look of Love by ABC.  I'm an 80's girl.

3)  Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC.

4)  O Come, O Come Emmanuel by Casting Crowns. Best Christmas CD EVER!

5)  Who Built The Ark?  Veggie Tales.  Good stuff.

6)  Flora's Secret by Enya.  Yes, I am random.

7)  All Over You by Live.  Saw them Live. Great concert.

8)  Here With Me by Mercy Me. My first Mercy Me purchase years ago.  Or it was a present? I'm old and my brain fails to work sometimes.

9)  Til There Was You by the Beatles.  And no, I didn't recently download it. I uploaded the entire collection.  I have friends who love them and share with me.

10) Circle of Friends by Point of Grace.  Reminds me of Rush at the DDD house.  Good stuff.

Man, that sure is random.  I didn't use my iPod because it was in the car. I just used iTunes.  Maybe it would have been a little LESS random if I had used my Shuffle. 

That was fun though.

Oh, and 

From my Kiddo's favorite show.  Charlie Brown!  We've already watched this one numerous times this year.

I am so thankful for many things this year.  My health, my family, my family's health, my friends, my God, my life.  I hope everyone is thankful for something this year!
Post a Comment