frolic

September 25, 2010

Rememberance

Something you did as a child that other people remember you for.

Since I've already told the Kindergarten Runaway story, I'll have to go with what I thought of next!

When I was in elementary school, we had a spring fair. The staff decided it would be fun to have a contest to see if any of the students could come up with a catchy name for it. This was a no brainer for me. I guess I like being creative back in 5th grade too...

So I submitted my choice and it WON. I've been trying to remember what the prize was but it apparently wasn't anything good since I still can't remember. I do remember winning some cool Winnie the Pooh plates at the spring fair.

So what did I submit, you ask?

I give you my geniusness (Is that a word? Apparently not but I'm making it one!)

Warrenton Extraordinaire Spring Fair
  
Oh, and I think there was a shirt that was designed too? Man, that was too many years ago. And I'm probably not really remembered for this, just in my mind!
Post a Comment