frolic

September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Hubby!!!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Hubby! Happy birthday to you!

This is one of my all-time favorite pics of my Hubby and the kiddo!





You always complain that you never get to celebrate your birthday since it's the day before mine, but in essence, we always celebrate yours twice!

And even though I love to complain about you, I have to say you are a pretty good Dad to our sweet angel. And boy does she love her Daddy! I think it's because she never sees you since you work so much. We love you and all your little quirks too! Sometimes you know how to be a good Hubby too. I love you too!

So bring on the salt and pepper hair! We hope to say Happy birthday to you for many many many more years!

Oh, and enjoy your day! It's yours all day long. And tomorrow is MINE! hehe!

E and S
Post a Comment