frolic

August 21, 2010

On The Outside Looking In

Ever get that feeling that you are just plain left out? I have a few times lately and it stinks.

I'm not really one that it usually ever bothers. Usually. But here lately, it's happened with the same 2 people quite a few times. The first few times, it didn't bother me. But the longer it goes on, the more it bothers me.

I know, I should just confront it, but I can't. It would make things awkward and I honestly don't think these 2 ever realize they are doing it. I hope anyway.

Then, the other day, it happened again. With a different group. And I tell you, feeling like the old gal out is no fun. I think it's as worse (or more) than being picked last on the playground. I think this feels like you just never get picked. I guess I'm just not used to that.

I'm not sure why this bothers me all of the sudden. And not sure what to do about it. Just wanted to get it out there because it helps at least putting it somewhere. It also makes me want to eat some chocolate. That or the fact that it's lunchtime when I am writing this?

In the meantime, anybody need a lunch buddy?

E
Post a Comment